Steven Malikowski is using this page to receive and discuss comments about his Cycling Safe app/website. The bottom of this webpage has a form where you can add comments.
The list below gives more information about the Cycle Safe app, which may affect your comments.
- The app is in a very early stage, currently in it’s first public version.
- After Steven gets a few comments and improves the app, he will:
- Contact BikeMN and see if they would like to work together on the app, since it uses BikeMN’s safety handbook. Your comments are especially useful since he wants to make the app look good before contacting BikeMN.
- Add 1 more question to each of the 3 lessons in the app, which will make each lesson have 4 questions.
- Make the overall quiz for the app. It will have 2 questions from each section, for a total of 6 questions.
- The app is part of Steven’s online portfolio, for his job search.
In your comment, please clarify which part of the app you’re referring to. For example, you could say you’re commenting on question 2 of the Bike Trails Lesson. Alternately, you could mention the page number, which is in the top-left corner of the app.
Thanks in advance for any comments you give!